Castle Publications is excited to announce new publications updated for 2021, now available in print and electronic formats.
The 2021 Bundle includes:
1. The Leaves Of Absence And Time Off From Work Manual — the Manual examines the California and federal laws that provide employees the right to leaves of absence and time off from work.
2. The Sexual Harassment Training And Prevention Manual — the Manual provides tools, including training outlines, quizzes, policies, and “promise” statements, that will help employers avoid problems altogether and defend cases.
3. The Family And Medical Leave Manual For California Employers — this publication details the state family and medical leave law (CFRA) and includes a side-by-side comparison with the federal leave law (FMLA). The new edition addresses the sweeping amendments to CFRA in 2021 and examines the extension of the CFRA to employers with five or more employees.
4. The California’s Paid Family Leave Law And FTDI Benefits — this publication will assist employers to address their responsibilities under the Paid Family Leave Law, including the latest amendments.
5. The WARN Employer’s Guide To California And Federal Mass Layoff And Plant Closing Rules — this publication guides employers through the requirements of the WARN act and provisions of California law. This edition also addresses the impact of stay-at-home orders and the application of WARN Rules to the COVID-19 pandemic.
6. The California’s Sick Pay Obligations – The Healthy Workplace, Healthy Families Act (Nov 2020 Edition) — this publication reviews the obligations imposed on employers under California’s sick pay law, new government opinions, and the amended version of the Kin-Care law. The new edition includes a detailed discussion of AB 2017 and AB 1867, the “COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave Act.”
Both, Electronic, Print