As President Trump and governors across the country work out their differences on when and how to get America back to work, Castle has written a forward-looking book that surveys the entire field of workplace laws. This must-have book provides a one-stop desk reference, the Employer’s Guide, that takes readers through 14 substantive chapters addressing what employers need to know. The road back to doing business is paved with landmines. This book provides a map through the mine field. Preparedness is the key.
The Employer’s Guide contains chapters covering:
- Communications and Crisis Messaging
- CDC Guidance
- Wage and Hour Considerations
- WARN Issues
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Leaves of Absence Before and After the FFCRA
- The CARES Act
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Employment Discrimination Considerations
- Workplace Safety and OSHA Issues
- Workers' Compensation Rules
- Immigration Requirements
- What Future Workplaces Will Look Like
Click here to order your electronic copy of this timely and essential guide today!